Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Turn

Before I moved to Austin I checked the Crossfit Central Website along with the coaches and associates blogs religiously! I wanted to know what was going on, who was training what client and what personal bests that everyone wrote about. I use to get upset when i would check every one's blog and no one would update! I would ask myself "how hard can it be to update a blog?" Well...now I'm on the other side of the blog. I joined the Crossfit Central team about a month and a half ago, and now I'm responsible for blogging, and keeping our clients and the rest of the community informed on myself, CFC activities and what goes on "behind the scenes" at the gym. I got called out today because i haven't blogged in months. So here is my start...

I am very fortunate to have stepped into a position that many people would love to be in. I'm surrounded by Amazing people who on a daily basis push their limits, and in doing so help others around them push themselves to do things that were once thought to be impossible. I have seen changes in myself not only in my workouts but also in my attitude and the way that I approach things. On one of my visits to Austin before i moved here i remember having a conversation with Lance Cantu. In this conversation Lance told me something that to this day has stuck with me. He said "bro you are the people you surround yourself with!" I'd say from the clients at the gym to the coaches that i work with I've got a pretty amazing surrounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment