Friday, January 8, 2010

Urban Legend?

So while watching the game last night. Sorry UT fans (not really) I was browsing around on Facebook and noticed that someone had created a Facebook page dedicated to how Jeremy Thiel was the coolest CrossFitter in the world. I thought this was pretty hilarious but cool in its own right at the same time. I mean nobody's making facebook pages dedicated to me. So I decided to checkout this fan page. Sure enough it exits! JT's facebook fan Page.

To take it even one step further there's a discussion board set up. The topic Jeremy Thiel vs. Chuck Norris. I have to admit I'm a little upset that i didn't think of this first but kudos to the person who did. Let the battle begin!



Jeremy Thiel does not wear a watch, HE decides what time it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment