Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cool and Crisp


The past couple of days mother nature has brought us a couple of cooler mornings and days. Fall by far, has to be my favorite seasons. Not only does the weather change but peoples attitudes and mindsets change along with the season.

I personally tend to take on a different mind set during the fall. One thing for sure that changes is my music choices. Now, I don't jump seasons too early like my buddy Miguel Garza from G7 fitness who is already listening to Christmas music. But I do tend to lean more towards Jazz music when the weather starts changing. Well that, and music that allows me to put my "thinking cap" on.


Life's Design


If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
-Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment