Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great Expectaions


WOD
5 Rounds for time:
400m Run
12 HSPU
21 In and Outs

First off I want to apologize for the late post. On Tuesday's and Thursday's my days start a little later than I'm use to, I know poor me. So, I haven't quite got the timing right on the blog posts for those two day's.

Above is the surprising shoulder brutality that took place in class today. It was a very good/humbling WOD as they usually are. I found the hardest part for me was the HSPU. I chisled away at them four, three and even one at a time. End result.. not as good as I would have liked but not as bad as I expected it to be. Which reminded me of this saying.

You Can If You Think You Can!

If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will.
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,
Is the man who thinks he can.

~ C. W. Longenecker ~

JT Fact: If you want to be flamboyant like Jeremy Thiel. There's an app for that.

1 comment: